Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frames Wallpaper

I finally finished wallpapering the attic bathroom and I LOVE it!  As I have mentioned before, the attic is one of my favorite places to be, but the bathroom has always lacked personality.  I decided to follow Linda's advice and let the children "go wild with their painting."  I'm going to try very hard not to try to control their artistic expression (but it will be hard!).  I also loved Holly's suggestion to do the frames a little at a time and to date them, so that is what we will do.  
The bathroom is very small and has a lot of angles so it is hard to get a good picture.  Here is a "before" shot.




P.S.  I cannot tell you how much I love that Grace always gives herself flaming red hair and Harris yellow, fluffy curls.  When she decided to draw their portraits I was so happy!  

3 comments:

  1. I love it...you should get out the ladder and do some of the high frames. You need to make your mark too. Wouldn't it be cool if a fairy came and left a portrait! WOW

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks cool. it gives the room all kinds of new dimensions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know next time Hannah is over she'll want to draw a picture in the frame...heck I may sneak up there myself. :)

    Marci

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips