Thursday, May 3, 2012

Atlanta

Last weekend I took a quick trip to Atlanta to help Kathleen celebrate her 40th birthday!  Even though I was in Atlanta for a meer 36 hours, I was able to visit with a few very important people!

On Friday, my sister, Delita, picked me up at the airport and we had a lovely lunch together.  It was her birthday as well!

Saturday morning, I awoke at the crack of dawn to have breakfast with my dear friends from Baby Club.  Their are few people in the world that I would get up that early for, but with these guys there was no question it was worth it.

Saturday evening we celebrated Kathleen's 40th birthday.  She is only getting better with age!


Early Sunday morning, I headed back to the airport where Bryce, Grace and Harris flew in on a layover on their way to North Carolina to visit with his family for a short vacation.  We all headed out together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips